Saturday, May 21, 2011

Checking in!

Whoa, I totally did not mean to spend a month without updating. I have no idea what happened. My plan when I started this was to update daily, then it changed to weekly, and now it is monthly! I really want to get back to at least once a week.


 Girly sporting a bloomer set from Gymboree, I believe the line is sunshine fields. I am so glad that I can buy the older lines because the lines this year are lacking in the bloomers. Here she has her beloved doggie.
 She likes to sit in this chair. Here she is wearing a dress from Coral Reef.
Bloomer set from Coral Springs I believe. Gymboree of course.

HEY!


Get that camera away from meeeeee!!!!!

 A balloon and a water bottle, how could life get any better? This outfit is from the Pool Party line.
 She loves her Gymbo too. Here she is wearing Tulip Garden.
 She will sit in her doll stroller but not her stroller.


 Happy girl wearing Janie and Jack. This is from ciao bella.


 Happy yet again!
 Watermelon picnic, my most favorite Gymboree line ever!
 Showing off her watermelon shoes. She LOVES them!
 Refusing to be a model, another tulip garden outfit.

She likes to color!!!

OK, I am going to try really hard to update before June 20th!

No comments:

Post a Comment