Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Another week

 Her hair is getting so long. It's hard to keep stuff in it though because most of the time she just rips it out. The dress above is from Gymboree, Cute as can Bee line.

I have her so well trained that now she goes and smacks herself against the wall where I take pictures with very little prompting. Now, it doesn't mean she stays still. The outfit below is from Gymboree-Hula girl.



Oh my goodness she isn't wearing Gymboree! Yes, I won a Matilda Jane off of ebay for an amazingly low price. So cute!

She had to push her dolly around in this shot. She is wearing Gymboree-Watermelon Picnic.

We went to the beach. Here she is wearing Cherry Baby, Gymboree of course!

"Stop following me with that camera!"

Just a little before bed pile of books.

Tea time from Janie and Jack- Another super good deal from ebay.

 Trying out a model pose!

And this overall set is from Strawberry Farm. I love the ruffles on the tush!
 So cute!

2 comments:

  1. What is that on the wall, that magnet board thing? Too cool.
    And of course she is absolutley precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed the ruffle bum! Red is such a gorgeous colour on the missy :)

    ReplyDelete