Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Catching up!

Wow I am getting behind.
All of her outfits shown today are from Gymboree.

Gymboree bubbles are something else! Just look at them in the air. Girly is wearing Santori Sweetie.
 See the cute mermaid? And the buttons are shaped like fish!

I am drawing a blank on the line name for the below. I do remember it was a layette line.


I am glad she is learning the cleaning thing early. Soon I will be able to sit back and have her do everything!


We took a weekend trip to Disney. She wore her new rashguard swimsuit.

Pretty Pansies and a zonked out girly!

She likes hats!
 And cute stuffed animals!
 And LOVES Minnie!
 Sporting Savanah Sunset.
 "I LOVE this place!"
 And of course, Fairy Fashionable!

 Cute as can bee sleeping in the lobby after we checked out!
 And oh so happy when she woke up!

I love the back!

1 comment:

  1. so cute!
    i love the multi-ponies on top of her head. THAT is precious!

    ReplyDelete