Saturday, April 2, 2011

A week

OK, I have decided to try to update this at least once a week. I was trying for every day but I just am not that talented.

Girly loves books and loves reading. Here she is wearing an outfit from the Mermaid Magic line from Gymboree.



One of the things she loves to do after dinner is rock in the rocking chairs. She starts with the little black one you see in the back and works her way up to the big ones. Here she is wearing an outfit from Popsicle Party line from Gymboree.



Here she is with one of her little dragons. She also has the start of the daily pile of books. She is wearing an outfit from the Cute as can Bee line from Gymboree.


Studying hard wearing Royal Gardens, yes, another Gymboree dress.

She is also into princesses. Yes, I am letting her watch a princess sing along video. She is dressed in Popsicle party from Gymboree.


As I have said before, it is hard to get her picture these days. Here she is in a darling sunsuit from the Sunflower Fields line from yes, Gymboree.
 And today she was wearing an outfit from Watermelon Picnic from Gymboree. The red shorts have watermelons on the pockets too.

I found a paint with water book for .99c so I got it. She LOVED it!

Just look at the focus on her face. She stayed with it for 30 minutes and would have kept going but my attention span is not as long as hers!

No comments:

Post a Comment