Thursday, March 24, 2011

March 24th


She wouldn't let me take a picture so I had to get stealthy! She loves her little piggy bank and can spend a long time putting the coins in and taking them out over and over and over.

This dress is from the Pretty Pansy Line from Gymboree. I LOVE IT! She had it before in 6-12. Poor girly is going through teething issues so she has been sucking and biting on things non stop.


This dress is from Hanna Anderson. I found it really super cheap at a consignment sale. She was very happy and hard to catch on this day.


Well, till she got into the mood for drawing!

She also loves her doll stroller and can push it back and forth and forth and back for a long time.

Note the pile of books on the couch. 

She loves putting the pegs in the hole and making towers with it. She has a longer attention span than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment