Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Candy Apple

I ordered something from the BST of a children's clothing board I am on. Yes, there are other people out there like me. She accidently sent me the wrong thing. I was thinking of keeping it because Candy Apple (yet another Gymboree line) is one of my favorite. The thing was, the skirt was in size 12-18. I do believe it was a little bit too short.



See what I mean?


I then took the outfit off and I am going to mail it back. The right outfit is coming.
And I did put Girly into something else. A bloomer set from Hula Girl but I forgot to take a picture of it.

And as a bonus, the girly does like her watermelon!

2 comments:

  1. If only the skirt was a little bloomer, it would have been perfect! :) I love the simplicity of yesterday's red dress if I forgot to mention! I didn't recognize it as Gymbo, but very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww!! so cute!!
    (psst..it's me, Stealthie)

    ReplyDelete