Sunday, March 20, 2011

Time flies!

It is harder to keep up with this than I had thought it would be.
It is also harder to get a picture of her every day. As you can see, she is not thrilled with the camera being around.

 This outfit is from the Pretty Pansies line from Gymboree. I just love bloomer sets! She loves books!

Yes, I read all of those books to her. It constantly looks like a library threw up in my living room. She had a brilliant idea and brought over the container and then proceeded to place all of her items into it instead of taking a million trips. She came up with that all herself since I have never done that in front of her. I was impressed!



We took a little trip to Disney. She wore an outfit from the Popsicle Party line from Gymboree.


Today is Purim and here is my little Purim fairy princess!




No comments:

Post a Comment