Saturday, March 12, 2011

A few days

I have a bunch to catch up on. This one above is a dress from lovable lambs, from Gymboree of course. I don't think you can see the lambs along the hem but they are just darling.

Then a cold front came through! I used the cool temps to put her in this outfit from Janie and Jack. I got a really good deal on it and I love the windmills.



BTW She has gotten pretty good at blowing bubbles.


Another outfit from lovable lambs.

Today started out chilly too. Here she is wearing an outfit from The Gap. I know I know, shocking.


She had a great time reading with Daddy. She is really into Winnie the Pooh right now.



Thankfully it should be warming up again!


2 comments:

  1. love those bare feet!!!
    xoxo
    Stealthie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::gasps:: The Gap?

    Well, it is just as cute :) Of course it's the Girly that makes it cute ^_~

    ReplyDelete