Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A few more days

Janie and Jack Summer Boardwalk.
Girly picked this out herself. She wanted it well known that this was what she wanted to wear. I fear for the future!


We wore it to Disney and then changed later that night when it got chilly. Gymboree something monkey.



The next day she wore a very cute Janie and Jack summer boardwalk dress but she just would not let me take a picture. I am going to have to come up with something good to bribe her with.

She started out this morning in this outfit from Gymboree- Holland Days. It's another one of those lovely fifty cents outfits!



And it got pretty hot out so I put her in a super cute dress from the Watermelon Picnic line from Gymboree. See, she is begging for the camera to go away poor thing.


And look, I can put hair pretties in her hair now! That excites me!



1 comment:

  1. Oooh, is she leaving curlies in now? For some reason corkers dive the little one batty, but the metal clips don't bother her as much. Of course, I'm always anxious she's going to pull one out of her hair in public :P

    Red is such a becoming colour on your Girlie! I am getting the anti-camera thing happening too. Pout!

    ReplyDelete